Tuesday, 30 December 2014

I'm back like I never left!

*tiptoes in* *looks around* Good morning good people *bats eyelashes* I'm so sorry I went AWOL (I can hear some people saying she keeps going off on us and apologizing).  I've had my hands full since I came into Lagos.  You see I actually put up a post that I was going on leave *side eye* and when I clicked publish,  I got a mail notifying me it had been updated but I really didn't know network was playing tricks on me *sad face*

OK,  my first ever best friend got married on Saturday and I was among the bridal train so that's what has been keeping me off blogging because I had to stay with her without distraction.

The wedding was the bomb,  I mean it was amaze balls and I had fun!  But the flip side is that I broke down yesterday because of stress but you know say actor no day die for film so I shall bounce back sooner than you expect.

I know I'm behind but it wouldn't hurt to know how you spent your holidays and if you've got plans for the new year so let's talk.

Beautiful innit? 

The last time I saw this girl she was a baby! 


Erm I almost forgot to share this; remember how I've been whining I needed a new phone after I was mugged and how I asked Santa that all I wanted was a phone?  You see I've always heard that wishes come true but it has never happened to me, I mean I hardly get gifts but this Xmas,  my father bought a phone for me!!!!  I was shocked because my father bought a phone for me last some 3 years ago and subsequently I've been saving to buy my phones myself.  I was too shocked to talk and guess what?  I got a wristwatch too!!!!!!  It can only get better dearies. 


20 comments:

  1. Yay!!! She lukin' lickin'....I love the white thingy (dunno if I should call it a hat..lol)...So now you got you a phone and a wrist watch?...Nice! Remember when I told you to hang in that cuz it gets better??...*thinking** I think you should pay me for the series of 'internetical' therapy sessions we have had (in my head)...hehe....So happy for you mami.....and where the title at??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it's called a fascinator *winks*
      Yes I got a brand new phone and I've been over the moon oh. Don't worry when you come to Africa I'll pay you.. Hehehe
      I was too excited to type a title. Lemme do that.

      Delete
  2. Amy baby.... Let's wash the phone and the wristwatch na

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooosssshhhheeeeeyyyy Amaka looking frosh... l love the whole ghen ghen look that comes with getting married, you look amazing Bubba, aswear. Welcome back eh, my joy is that you are back to Instagram, hennnncccceeee one more person i can disturb. Cheers Bubba. Happy new year in advance, do have a ghen ghen 2015 Bubba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally shey? Duru always be like 'we miss you on ig' and I'm like soon honey.

      Delete
  4. so i shouldn't give up on my wishes right?? *wink*
    i loved the look when i saw pictures on fb, you look fabulous......the make-up on point.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't give up honey!
      Yes oh first time I had my make up professionally done.

      Delete
  5. Mehn! Ur cliqs fine oooo. U re looking pretty @amaka


































    #mannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beauty pics honey...u guys look really good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking especially gorgeous.
    Is it you or the dress?lol. just kidding.
    But seriously the dress is nice.
    one of a few bridesmaid dresses I have seen and I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is me jor *bats eyelashes*
      I love the dress too! It was love at first sight.

      Delete
  8. Yup black don't crack. Looking gooooood

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking beautiful as always. Lucky for some! Guess what ? I got nothinggggg

    ReplyDelete