Anyways, today I'll be bringing us other uses of sugar other than using it to sweeten stuffs at home and by sugar, I mean sucrose and not xylitol, sucralose and other artificial sweetners.
- Sugar can be used to soften the lips when mixed with olive oil and used to massage the lips.
- Sugar can be used to treat a wound. Just sprinkle sugar on that sore and it will kill the bacteria that prevents healing.
- When your tongue is burnt from taking something hot, sucking on a sprinkle of sugar will make the pain reduce quickly.
- Sugar can be an excellent body scrub when mixed with oil to create a loose paste. Just rub on your skin and rinse it off and viola! You'll have a smooth skin.
- Sprinkle a bit of sugar on your lips after applying lipstick. Let it sit and then lick it off. Your lipstick will set and stay for a long time.
- A solution of sugar and baking powder when sprinkled over areas of cockroaches infestation kills them. The sugar attracts the roaches while the baking powder kills them.
- When you want to store cakes for longer, add a few cubes of sugar and it will stay fresh.
And that's it guys, you can read up for more uses Here