Friday, 30 January 2015

SMART USES OF SUGAR.

Hiya lovelies,  it's the last Friday of the month!!!!!!!! Now I'm practically excited,  I mean who knew we would survive it this far?? I knew the valleys of shadows of death I've been delivered from this year.  You know something terrible happened to me early this year (I'm not brave enough to share) and I cried to God and he took my shame away,  so tell me why I won't be happy that the month is ending on a drama free note (even though it's not entirely true as my employers have not paid me *sulking*)??

Anyways,  today I'll be bringing us other uses of sugar other than using it to sweeten stuffs at home and by sugar,  I mean sucrose and not xylitol, sucralose and other artificial sweetners.



  1. Sugar can be used to soften the lips when mixed with olive oil and used to massage the lips. 
  2. Sugar can be used to treat a wound.  Just sprinkle sugar on that sore and it will kill the bacteria that prevents healing. 
  3. When your tongue is burnt from taking something hot,  sucking on a sprinkle of sugar will make the pain reduce quickly. 
  4. Sugar can be an excellent body scrub when mixed with oil to create a loose paste.  Just rub on your skin and rinse it off and viola! You'll have a smooth skin. 
  5. Sprinkle a bit of sugar on your lips after applying lipstick.  Let it sit and then lick it off.  Your lipstick will set and stay for a long time. 
  6. A solution of sugar and baking powder when sprinkled over areas of cockroaches infestation kills them.  The sugar attracts the roaches while the baking powder kills them. 
  7. When you want to store cakes for longer,  add a few cubes of sugar and it will stay fresh. 
And that's it guys,  you can read up for more uses Here

25 comments:

  1. I knew abut the scrub but she cockroach? Never knew. And sorry abut the problem you had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried the roaches own because where I am there are no roaches.

      Delete
  2. interesting i didn't know this.
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I'm here Desola. Been a while babe, hope you're good?

      Delete
  3. I never knew about the cockroaches and that it softens the lips!!! All the roaches in my house are in big trouble!!! And my lips just got softer!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes oh, operation kill them roaches.
      Trust me about the lips part but don't scrub too hard sha.

      Delete
  4. And I'm glad the month is ending on a good note for you!!! I've not been paid either sha!!! Something must be done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something has been done as I'm replying this oh *shines teeth*
      Thanks dearie. May February be good for us all too.

      Delete
  5. Who get time for time to remember all these uses of sugar? Eh! *sips coffee*



    At least u go still collect pay this month, what about me that won't earn nothing cos I switched eh!? But the month is ending well for me too :D.
























    #Mannie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oya sip well. It's my job to bring them to you, you know right?
      I'm suspecting you hit the six zeros job.

      Delete
    2. I want 9 zeros @amaka ;)

































      #Mannie

      Delete
  6. Hmmmkk cockroach don hear am today, where my sugar at???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God - we survived and I'm sure that we shall finish this year strong. Wonderful uses of sugar and I tell some of my patients about number 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hian Amakaaaaaaaaa I didn't know you are a blogger naw!!!!!I didn't even know how I got here!!!!You have it going down here....heheheh seems I will join you people soon oooo lol

    Welldone dear.....Just finished from a vigil so will run thru your past posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry darling. Now you know, help pass the word around and yes, welcome home!!

      Delete
  9. Wow interesting Topic thanks for sharing *Seyon*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ehn ehn!
    Cockroaches abi.
    Goes off to buy baking powder.
    Expect my report.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you'll return soon sha *bats eyelashes*

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete