Tuesday, 3 February 2015

By his stripes....

Good morning lovelies, how are we doing? I know I promised to still try to update but the truth is I've been having this dizziness since Sunday and it was so bad that I can't even stand up for one minute.

Since I'm a picky eater, everyone was thinking it was the fact that I was using camosunate and ciprotab and I wasn't eating well. Choi sickness no good oh! Even chicken that I can't resist on a good day tasted like paper in my mouth,  Fanta was like water too.

Anyway, yesterday I almost collapsed at home,  but thanks to my house mates that rallied round and called our principal who drove me to UDUTH, paid for all the tests,  drips and injections and waited for me while I was on admission till I was discharged.

If you enjoy good health and you're not thankful,  seriously you're an ingrate because I know what my eyes saw at the hospital, how many corpses were wheeled out before my eyes and what I even went through.
Thanks for the constant checking up on me,  I shall return to blogging as soon as my hand heals.

17 comments:

  1. Oh dear....mami...I am so sorry eh...I will call you much later eh.....Mehn mami...the last time I went to a hospital, the things I saw eh...When I got home, I couldn't stop talking bout the people I saw and the pain I saw them go through mehn...Mami, I am just happy you are doing much better....atleast you put up a post...Phew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I'm back too, as at yesterday I didn't know if I was on earth or heaven.. Aii I'll be expecting dear.

      Delete
  2. Awwww sowie darling. Please take proper care of yourself. May God perfect your healing. Just try to eat and use your drugs whether you have apetite or not just for you to have enough strength.

    Mary Poppings dealt with me yesterday ehn but am better now sha.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm eating now oh. Thanks hun.
      Erm, is Mary poppins not a cartoon ish?

      Delete
    2. Better

      Lol sorry it's Menstrual Pain. Its just a coded Name given to it. All na MP- Mary Peters bla bla bla

      Delete
    3. Oh I've learnt a new slang today *winks*

      Delete
  3. Thank God for your health Amaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God for your health Amaka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I didn't know it was that bad. Wow so sorry hun you are healed in Jesus name. Sickness has no place in your body. Be well dearest. Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God!!! Poor darling Amaka! I hope you're feeling better now? Rest rest rest, lots of fluids and wrap up warm. Nurse's orders. :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nurse Clara O I'm much better and I've been in bed too long I fear I'll have bed sores oh.

      Delete
  7. By His stripes you are healed sweetheart. Yes I agree you should follow Clara's orders

    ReplyDelete