Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Even the best laid Plans could go terribly wrong

Hiya lovelies, how's the week coming up?? I've not been fine oh,  I miss my friends,  I miss real companionship, too many shenanigans going on here jor.

So sometimes ago I was checking my old diary and I saw the entry I made on the 20th of January 2013 and memories just started flashing.

While growing up,  I wanted to get married at 22 and when I got to  a certain stage,  I thought I had come to my final bus stops I remember Prince, he was the first guy to explore me and everybody that has known me for over 7 years would certainly know our story because I worshipped him and I gave him my body,  my soul and my spirit. Well,  as we all know that even the best laid plans could go terribly wrong, we started experiencing our first rough patch and we couldn't pull through so we broke up. Years later,  he came back but I was no longer the innocent girl he fell in love with so I told him it would be better if we let sleeping dogs lie.

In that same diary, I found "dear diary , today I found the father of my unborn children",  choi!!!  Those days when Amaka used to be a hopeless romantic!  I don't even know where the guy in question is.

I'm not one to dwell on past experiences and I have selective amnesia so for all the plans that didn't work out,  they made me who I am today as I've come to realize that there is no fool proof plan especially if God doesn't approve it.

15 comments:

  1. Yyeeeeaaahh mehn! I am First to Comment gang! **Shines teeth...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmnnn EXPLORE! **Winks... no be small "Dora the Explorer" oh.. LOL! Okay that was a joke oh **covers face.. You see Bubba, the thing about life is plans are important, but they are not Final.. I mean we can DRAFT out a well painted picshur of our life saying this is where I shall be and what I shall do at so so so time, but GOD always has beRRa plans for us.. So baby mi, dont sweat it!! soon yeah, another "Dora th Explorer" will come, or berra still a Fredrick Magellan that will not only explore, but take you round the world as his Ice princess... P.S: If i tell you how many plans i have set for this my confused life that haf in my eyes failed ehn, you would laugh. But the thing is life will always play out, so my advice to the world is dont sweat it.. just live it. and hopefully just as Steve Jobs (R.I.P) said "The dots will connect when you look back at them from the future" Cheers Bubba..

      P.P.S: How you write your post with so much detail at such simple length thrills me oh! I need to become ya protege biko.. Turn down for what?! jo! Oh! With Amaka toh Sure.. Only Turning up is allowed mbok.. Cheers Bubba.. **E hugs...

      Delete
    2. Oya chop kiss *mwah*
      Duru you need slap oh...

      Delete
  2. life's is what happens while we are busy making other plans. God's plans for us are sometimes different from our thoughts and wishes. we'll keep thugging regardless of what or who existed in our past. life goes on..
























    #Mannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The good thing about having plans is that you have goals. And it's goals that bring success and fulfilment. Occasionally the plans may change as one adapts to circumstances but whether by plan or prayer you will continue to be endowed by working towards your goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without goals you can't plan truly. Thanks dear

      Delete
  4. I agree with you my dear. When I was much younger I made lots of plans which didn't come to pass. I wanted to be this and I wanted to be that. I know that God has better, bigger and greater plans for each of us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. Without God, it amounts to nought.

      Delete
  5. Believe me when I say everyone has plans, the thing is we rely a little on our plans instead of leaving it all to God. A friend of mine prayed to get married at her 300level on the university and that wish was granted even though she dated her husband for less dan 6 months.
    Key thing is we should learn to back our plans in line with Gods grace. Shikena# and just as duru said, plans could still be edited tho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah we all have/had plans. But like they say, man proposes God disposes for our good, I like to add.

    ReplyDelete