Sunday, 1 March 2015

Hello March

Wow,  I'm amazed as I type this.. Is it me or is the year really fast?? Was it not just yesterday we wished ourselves Happy new year? Well,  thanks be to God who has spared our lives thus far.



This new month of March,  we shall all experience break through in all spheres of our lives in Jesus name!!

It's six month since I relocated to northern Nigeria and each time I look back,  I'm usually awed and thankful.


The weather is still some how as the harmattan has not stopped but that's what we get for being in the desert.

In my place of primary assignment,  it's quite challanging especially when I have to explain topics like electromotive force and the likes because of the language barrier but I'm doing my best even though it's not so encouraging.

I have 5 months to go and indeed,  I'm really maximizing it and trust me,  Sokoto is not that bad.


12 comments:

  1. FTC....happy new month boo...may this month bring only goodies to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe oya chop kiss *mwah*
      Amen and may all your wishes come true! Much love my baby.

      Delete
  2. Happy New Month dear. The month will usher us into new tidings...

    You will come back home in peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year my dear Amaka - wow can't believe it's March already. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The days are running by so fast my dear!

      Delete
  4. Phew! I caught up on the posts I missed.....**whispering** So sorry mami for my absence....So Happy New Month Sis!!!...and why are you not 'flicking' this weave eh? **side eyes**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you sis!!!
      If I do, Esther will sanction me oh! Lol

      Delete
  5. Happy new month my heart-faced cherie coco d'amour!

    ReplyDelete