Friday, 6 March 2015

TGIF!!

Yup Yup,  Thank God it's the freaking end of the week... Hiya lovelies???  I'm excited for two reasons today.  First it's my darling Esther's birthday and I'm happy!!!


 She is one blogger who is very intelligent and a million shades of amazing. I know I'm not in Lagos but keep my own goody bag oh and I wish you the best this new age has to offer.
Well,  the second reason is I'm excited because it feels good to be.

So y'all dodged last week's riddle abi? Issokai,  I'm back and here we go.

Pretty simple innit?? 

8 comments:

  1. happy birthday beauty........ have a wonderful day sweet one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday swty...turn up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy bday Esther.... D answer is 6

    ReplyDelete
  4. The answer is 1.

    www.debrasmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The answer is 5 --------Happy Birthday to mi lovely mamacita Esther!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ernie is correct!!
    Using BODMAS, we have (6) - (1*0) + (2÷2)
    = 6 - 0 + 1
    = 6 - 1
    = 5.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mistake was 2÷2=0 guess am turning to olodo

    ReplyDelete