Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Tell me

Tell me of woes
And I'll tell you of joys
Tell me of failures
And I'll tell you of success
Tell me of fears
And I'll tell you of confidence
For life is what you make of it
Some fear the height
And have remained down
Some hate the risk
And have not progressed
Some cry wolf even when it's only a lamb
And so have remained an alien to success
For to reap in abundance
Is to scale the scary heights
Tell me of frowns
And I'll tell you of laughter
Tell me of bitterness
And I'll tell you of money hatred
And I'll tell you of love
For peace is the heart that hath her rest in God. 

12 comments:

  1. Deep. Life is indeed what you make of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. peace is the heart that hath her rest in God......hmmmmmm, this is so true, nice one amaka, tanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mami, true confession, everytime I get on this space, I dunno what to say...Like this post, It is deep....buh you know...Peace like you said eh...Shalom! **big teddy hug**

    ReplyDelete
  4. *:hmmmmmm* when you read a nice write up.. You pause and stare into space ...now I have been staring into space I forgot what to write...smh

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very nice. But I'll do no telling so I'll tell no lies.

    ReplyDelete