Thursday, 28 May 2015

I'm so sooooooooooorrrrrrryyyyyyyy!!!

Hiya doing lovelies?? Uh,  I don't know how to start, I know I've been going AWOL like no man's business lately but really it wasn't intentional*puppy face*


I was chosen as part of the crew that was going to go to camp(NYSC camp) to run the orientation broadcasting service(OBS) here in Sokoto and it was for a period of 22 days. I forgot how terrible network was there hence the fact that I didn't notify my dear readers that I might not be consistent.



It's been amazing working with other editorial and publicity group members and also working with the new batch A corps members ; it wasn't a smooth ride no doubt but I'm happy I was part of the team.

Now I'm back,  I'm not really strong per say because it involved sleepless nights and stressful days,  I've lost weight and all but as my loyalty lies here,  blogging will resume fully tomorrow.

So what have I missed and who missed me? As for me, I missed you all! 

10 comments:

  1. Ok o. Finger muscles crossing like zebra crossing.

    Apology pending. 35% ACCEPTED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apology is accepted. You had the chance to experience camp twice....awesome! I don't think i have ever met someone who had such an opportunity. You are extremely lucky. Don't worry you would gain your strength and weight soon. Take good care of yourself...

    journal of a petite diva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so grateful really because the experience is one not to be forgotten soon.

      Delete
  3. Welcome back hun. Apology accepted :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep the apology inside your pocket joor. I'll accept it as soon as you become consistent here.





















    #Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fffiiinnnaaallllyyyy.... Welcome back Amaka toh sur.. Blogger toh Mo iwe gaaannnn... Mehn Bubba.. **Cleans sweat... So in only one week i wasnt here you haf posted all these many many new posts.. Nawa oh! How do you guys do this?! Ya just an Alagbara someboRRy to le gan oh! heheheh How are you bae?! Whats cracking whats popping?! Whats sheleING?! How them OBS gang them?! hehehe when i saw your comment on my blog ehhhnn on May the 29th ba.. The aFraid that catch me no be hia oh! I am glad you are alright.. I am glad you are chilling pimping :)...

    We missed you Seyon.. Why?! Its simply cause you are you... Please i beg you in the name of First Bank of Nigeria.. Dont go away again oh! na beg we are begging thee oh.. **Wears Puppy face...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao!! You never fail to crack me up bubba.. I can't wait to see you for real

      Delete