Tuesday, 14 July 2015

A new year

On this day some 20 something years ago, greatness was born in human form and she was named Seyon.
Hiya lovelies and dovies, it's that time of the year when I turn +1 and I'm so grateful to God.
Actually I'm usually mega super excited on my birthdays but today for certain reasons, I'm indifferent. It's not like I'm not happy to see today but somethings happened during the week but hopefully I shall bounce back soon like soon.
Looking back to all God has done for me, I can't be an ingrate not to acknowledge his hand upon my life. So many of my mates are not alive, many dropped out of school, but God in his infinite mercies saw me from pre nursery up to university level, I went for NYSC up north and I came back in one piece.
I have so many things that I thought would have been I'm place by now but I'm a daughter of Zion and a work in progress so watch out, I'll come and share my testimony here.
As I turn 2* today, just take few minutes to say a prayer for me that God should complete the good works he has started in my life!


Happy birthday to me!!!  

32 comments:

  1. yayyyy...if you not excited lemme help you....happy birthday darling...may God grant you all of your heart desires in Jesus Name. Amen

    www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip hip hip........ Hurraaaay... Happy birthday sweetie..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sakey mi!
    There are so many things you want to achieve but not yet cos God is cooking the best of the best already. Just keep hope alive. Your best is yet to come.
    May this day bring you good tidings. Happy birthday once again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah right?? It's hope alive for me oh. Thanks Amaka

      Delete
  4. Wishing you a happy birthday sugar m - we love you and may God bless you abundantly, amen xxxxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday dear...the lord would enlarge your coast.
    Pheezycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BORNDAY DEAR... GOD CROWN YOUR YEARS WITH LAURELS

    THIS IS NO RANDOM THOUGHT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy cakeday dearie, Continue to bask in God's glory.
    Hope you having fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday dear Amakaaaaaaa

    Wishing you more of God's grace, prosperity and all of your heart desires!!!! Enjoy your day sweerie


    chincobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Baby Face.
    Time flies. Doesn't it?
    So the Nysc we were all praying for last year that you will return in one piece is over.i still remember how apprehensive you were.
    Wish you long life.
    I pray for the grace and mercy of God to fall upon Your life.
    Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby face ke? This my old face like this..
      Yes oh, NYSC has come and gone like that and we're onto the next one now.
      Thanks dear

      Delete
  10. Happy Birthday Amaka, Age with Grace Darl...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday .... I brought u star ship its waiting in your dreams ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Different Forums of wishing one person happy birthday. Long life and prosperity.

    Btw, which one is twenty something? Say your age joor. Or else I'll help u out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy bday in arrears darling. sorry it's coming this late

    ReplyDelete
  14. Birthday is another beginning of a new year for an individual who is opportuned to witness another birthday on earth. Therefore I wish you a blissful new year and happy birthday.

    Uthman Saheed's blog

    ReplyDelete