Monday, 13 July 2015

Lagos...

Good afternoon Nigeria!!!! Good morning and good night to my lovies in other parts of the world... So I didn't plan to blog this beautiful Monday morning oh but I found myself here.

I don't have much to write.. Tomorrow is my birthday anyways and strangely I'm indifferent about it *shrugs*, I'm back home finally even though I might relocate if I get a job outside Lagos and talking about jobs,  I got something today and I'm to resume on the 27th of this month and while I'm thankful to God, I'm looking for something better. Looking at the pay someone might be like why take it but I hate bring idle, I won't fold my hands and be sleeping and waking up while waiting for the ghen ghen job so for now I'm content with the fact that I'll wake up and go out in the morning.

Uh,  I'm installing yarn braids right now and the pains I'm going through *sobbing*...
Finally, I came into Lagos in the early hours of Saturday and while I way billed my luggage through Young shall grow even though I had sworn never to have anything with them considering that they spoilt my box in December, I wasn't ready for the shock that I met. I paid 5,000 initially and before I could get my luggage, I had to pay extra 500 naira and I was mad!!! That was after I was attended to after waiting for over 3 hours for the store keeper to resume oh. Anyway I shall do a full review on them soon.

So gidi, I'm back,  I'm home and I've started accepting birthday gifts oh *rolling my eyes*

20 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday In Advance!!

    At least the luggage arrived in
    One Piece. Looking forward to reading the scathing review..... Yes - from your tone, I am sure the review is going to be scathing.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear, welcm back and you are lucky o, you got a job real quick, have been battling with looking for a job since october, tank God for family
    jibbyks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's God my dear.
      Why not sign up for jobberman and the likes?? I don't want to ever depend on family jare.

      Delete
  3. Welcome home baby
    Congrats on your new job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back dearie... As for your new job,my dear just manage it atleast its better than sitting at home..Make sure you have fun tomoro ooo..

    www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday in advance.
    Congratulations on this new job and I pray for a better one soon!
    Take care Dear

    www.DearGodDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Funmi. Off to your blog

      Delete
  6. Wishing you a happy birthday sugar - may all the desires of your heart be granted - congrats on the new job ( at least Yiu are occupied and something better will come your way, fingers crossed). Ndo maka your experience with the 'young shall grow'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm only God will judge ysg I swear!
      Thanks dear

      Delete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMAKA!!! Yes I'm screaming... I wish you a ghen ghen job before the end of August and fantastic health and erm a washboard tummy hehehe. Welcome home dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes oh operation flat tummy!! Thanks dear

      Delete
  8. Lucky you you got at least something doing.
    Better job go show soon.
    BTW your people will be glad to see you. Special meal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats dear

    Welcome home.... Atleast you got something, it's better than staying idle. All the best dear

    chincobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're so lucky o. I believe u're definitely heading to greater heights. You got it really fast and i"m happy for you love

    ReplyDelete