Friday, 3 July 2015

NYSC diary (the conclusion)

Hiya lovelies, hiya dovies... What's cracking?? I'm actually having this head splitting headache but this post must be posted(blame the headache for that line).

The holy book says there is time for everything under the sun and this has been verified over and again by time and chance.

Upon graduation, all graduates of Nigerian origin either local or foreign trained are expected to be deployed for national service except you do not intend to work for someone or vie for any political post because the certificate of national service is like a key to some Kingdom here so it is based on this existing protocol that I was deployed to Sokoto for my youth service.

Wammako where it started 

I've talked about the pre posting and post posting drama last year when I began writing this nysc diary so I won't skirt around that.  

It's not been easy because I had to unlearn some things and endure others (I'll talk about them subsequently) but I'm glad to tell y'all that as I'm typing this,  the journey that began in august 2014 has come to an end successfully. Many times I fell Ill, twice I was robbed, once I fell into the gutter and almost broke my left leg (my knee still hurts), once I was admitted, once I fought *side eye* but I'm proud to say I came, I saw and I conquered. 




















Enjoy pictures from my church's send forth, cds send forth, lodge send forth and passing out parade.

















28 comments:

  1. Congratulations dear. The favor market awaits you darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look graceful in that attire ...then comes the labour market ....

    elitism6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Amy...Greater things are ahead.
    Nma's Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats dear may God bring you helpers..


    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats mami....I am really proud of you despite everything that happened...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats dear...m proud you went, you saw and you conquered...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats sweetheart - I'm immensely proud of you. Wow very sexy photos - check you outtt

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS HUN



    And my favourite: my mother taught me about JUSTICE. “One day you’ll have kids and I hope they turn out just like you!”
    Read THINGS OUR MOTHERS TAUGHT US

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Amaka. Well deserved award




















    ğŸŽ“







    #Mannie

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...and the crowd goes... Ooooooooooooooooosssshhheeeeey! Turn uP!.. You know yeah baby mi.. as i read the first line of the post yeah.. The memories of the past year flashed before my 2 koro koro eyes.. I mean you being deployed to Sokoto.. The "To go or not to go: ishs.. The "How will i survive kweshions.." the "I have chosen to not redeploy" Decision.. The Robberies.. The MIA's... the Hostel Drama you always AmeboED us about.. The boy that was always came into your room when ya wearing ya birthday suit without knocking et al... and thinking of them all just makes me appreciate that thing that is called Time and Tide.. The moments that i have spent with you (regardless of it being just virtual, but which seems and feels so real)... The passing of days.. and the ticking of the clock which cannot be stopped.. I mean this was such a ghen ghen way to reminisce Amaka.. Thanks for sharing.. and it is on posts like this ehn Baby mi.. Posts toh sure baje baje bi eleyi that the YnC official hashtag best serves...Truly Truly Baby mi, #ItcanonlybeGOD...

    Congrats Bubba.. My prayer for you as you come into the real world is simple.. may it be all you envisaged it to be and some more, plus may you live the dreams and yearnings that have burnt in your heart for "When I Graduate".. Oshey Turn uP! Drinks and Movie Ticket is on you when you are back to Eko.. Cheers.. :) So which one.. Ozone?! ICM?! FilmHouse?! Or Genesis?! :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwww just seeing this

    Congrats dear. You really saw and conquered!!! All the best dear


    chincobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats dear! you really came,saw and conquered.it must surely end in praise.

    bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thinking bou it now...I'm happy you didn't redeploy. You had loads of fun and I'm proud of you maams *winks*

    ReplyDelete