Monday, 27 July 2015

Sleep on ID!

I've been in a straight about this issue but I have the moral burden to do so.

The Internet has been agog about the medical student that supposedly committed suicide.

I'm confused, I'm sad, I'm broken. Idoko, I was still with mummy and daddy on Friday morning, we discussed and all. I was hoping to see Joy, only for me to log into Facebook on Saturday and see your obituary. I had to clean my eyes several times to make sure Joy wasn't joking. It's painful the news around town is that you committed suicide, no,  ID didn't kill himself, he died in a fatal accident. Bloggers are not allowing us mourn in peace and it's painful.

Idoko, you had dreams, you were strong, you should have waited. What will mummy and daddy do?  How will they cope?  They say time heals all but time cannot dull this pain we all feel. Time can never heal us! ID you've killed all of us. I'm too sad, how will I console mum and dad? I can't even look them in the face.... I have so much to say but the more I try to say, all I hear is my tearful tone. Sleep on till the resurrection morning.







25 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss Amaka, please accept my heartfelt condolence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i also read it.. So sad. He is young, full of life and with great dreams i suppose.. RIP ID.




    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....I am so sorry for your loss dear. RIP ID...wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. May his soul Rest in the Perfect peace of our Lord GOD... I am sorry Bubba... Please be strong Amaka...

    ReplyDelete
  5. May his soul rest in peace...I saw dis on linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the loss. May his soul rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please I am so sorry for your loss. May his soul rest in perfect peace..

    ReplyDelete
  8. May his soul rest in peace. Stay strong, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. May his soul and the souls of other faithful departed rest in peace.

      Delete
  10. such an handsome guy full of live and dream gone like that!!! this life really scares me and it's so sad. may his soul RIP

    ReplyDelete