Friday, 17 July 2015

When you change your dp often, does it mean you're immature??

Thank God it's Friday yeah?? Lemme pretend I'm excited today is a public holiday and a Friday at that the way the working class people are excited after all I'm jobless no scratch that, I'm yet to resume. So any turning up today? Well, as the omo get inside I am,  the turning up will be in my head *bats eyelashes*.

So as I opened blogger this morning, I was blank and after a while, this came to my mind.


Yes! That's our own very BMF, my fellow learned member of the bar (since almost half of Hundeyins family are well represented on the bar and bench, I'm a lawyer by ermmm... Hating is allowed).

Ok I've skirted around enough. I was a champion of taking pictures,  I mean when I was in school and I had 8am classes,  by 7am I'll be set so I can use 30 minutes to snap to my satisfaction before I head to school and I was like that till recently. When I lost the snapping mojo, my lodge mates didn't know and when I'm set,  they be like "no picture today?", the first day I said no,  it felt strange but they knew change had come (pun intended) and so after snapping,  I flood my social media pages with them pictures and on bbm? I change dp like mad.

Now, some people are of the opinion that it is immature to do so but I say no. It is my phone,  my data and my strength I'm using,  nobody is forcing you to check the pictures, in fact if you are really intolerant, just delete the offender, yeah it's your phone too. I think there are more serious issues to worry about than the fact that xyz changes dp anyhow.

The truth is the definition of maturity is even relative. What appeals to you as per being mature might not appeal to me so just learn to live and let live.

So do you think updating dp every 5 minutes means one is immature and insecure?? 

28 comments:

  1. It's your phone and your hands you are using isn't it? I don't think it's sign of immaturity rather i think it's a sign of idleness..



    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. regular update is very important is never a sign of inferior nor inmatured. i change my dp often, when ever i notice a little change on my appearance, i just a kind of ceremonial testimonies of improvement in life

    www.braveheart247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, dats not true, you can do what you like with your social media sites, the reallt immature ones are the ones who thinks not changing dp frequently makes them mature
    jibbyks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Different strokes for different folks jare.

      Delete
  4. Yea I remember how I added a guy on Bbm and after some minutes I coincidentally changed my dp. When we saw later in the day he was like "so you are one of them?" I was like "what?"
    He said changing dp very minute disgust him. That he hardly changes his...

    Na wa 4 some Pple sha....i really don't care if some1 changes dp every minute. if u're less busy and just wanna play with ur pictures and fone how does that mean immaturity. So funny how some Pple think sha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!
      Maybe we should design a maturity meter or what do you think?

      Delete
  5. Hahahahahahaahahha it depends on how you look at it. Please do not crucify me, but this is my own observation: most of the people on my BBM who change their dp regularly are my immature friends and they crave attention. Those who don't change theirs on my BBM are very serious minded. Maybe I need to make more friends before I conclude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol lol crucify you maka why?
      Well, maybe you need to nne.

      Delete
  6. Changing of dp frequently shows how bored, idle and jobless the person is. There are other important things we all should use our time.

    ckjacob.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but if changing of dp is important, is that a sign of immaturity?? These things are relative my dear.

      Delete
  7. I agree that when people change dp often it's mostly cost of idleness. Of course u can't be in d office where there is so much work to do and then all you care is pick up ur fone and just keep changing dps. I remember I usually do that before I got a job but now i'm always busy I hardly av time to chat talkless of changing dp.

    Nevertheless, u can't blame idle Pple as immature now...if they av all the time to play with their fone let them do it. It's no crime afterall it's their fone and pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. I don't even have time to snap self

      Delete
  8. i think it depends on my mood.there was a time i do change my dp like every 6hours.later i stopped changing after 3days.I think because am busy nowadays i do not have time to change my dp again.so amaka maybe we should conclude that busy people do not change their dp frequently.thats my submission.

    btw it was a chat between me and my former boss.my ever lively boss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't deny the fact that if you're busy, you'll hardly have the time to be changing dp jare.

      Delete
  9. see em... people that change dps often suffer from attention deficit disorder,

    FUNNY PET PEEVES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I beg to differ. There is no human being that doesn't crave attention, it's the level that differs.

      Delete
  10. Changing my dp depends on my mood and how much time I got on my hands

    ReplyDelete
  11. Biko i change pictures o, though not every hour or 5hours but when i feel like, it might take a week sometimes or just a day, it depends. Besides since i'm a Crochet designer & blogger and also a hair blogger.....today it's hair, tomorrow it's crochet. Lol! Oh boy,you just have to appreciate or keep shut, na my phone, na my business.

    hairlevation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why would a normal person with full brain think changing dp all the time is a sign of insecurity..like what planet are you from. I am beautiful, i take a picture and I just want everyone to see that I'm hot...how's that me being insecured and immatured? Abi that's me being over confident sef...if you are tired of seeing my face, abeg delete me already. abi ewo losi... Amaka I have taken it P mehn..no time abeg

    ReplyDelete