Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Amazing uses for banana peel

*chop banana till you go yo!* I know that song is rubbish but I love it *covers face* why?  The why is that I love banana... I love it so much that I don't share my banana oh *bats eyelashes*
After earing the banana, I carefully throw away the peel to avoid tripping on it but over the weekend, I was whoring on Google as usual when I stumbled on this. Enjoy.


  1. As shoe Polish: Rub the peel over your shoes and you're good to go! 
  2. Rub them over your teeth to whiten them: use the inside to rub your teeth and leave for 2 minutes. Use toothbrush and toothpaste to brush normally to have that sparkling white teeth. 
  3. Meat tenderiser: all the cow leg lovers, oya oh!  Add banana peel to your meat and it will add just enough moisture to tenderise it. 
  4. Acne: banana peels rubbed on acne will help in the acne curing process. 
  5. Wipe away ink stains: remember when we were in primary school and our pen used to "float" and stain our hands? Or when we used to write anyhow and ink stains our hands?  Rubbing the stained  part with the inside of banana peel will make the stain disappear as the natural oil in the peel will attract the oil in the ink, weakening the pigment's bond with the skin for easy removal. 
  6. Soothe skin irritation: Rub moist banana peel on skin irritation and the acids, vitamins, and minerals in the skin will help yo Soothe away pains and itching. 
Wow,  wow!! Who knew? 

20 comments:

  1. uhhhh! informative...i'll try using it for my teeth:)
    The Beautiful Eagle

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah Thanks for sharing ! Sometimes I use banana to do some hair masks ! It's also good :)

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahn Ahn why will my hair eat banana?

      Delete
  3. Wow...didn't know Banana had other uses as cool as these. I don't really like bananas tho
    Nma's Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good stuff indeed, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Never knew all these about my favourite fruit
    alabekee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a lie Amaka

    Chai I no quick read am, will buy banana today and try it on my teeth! Ehen, ordinary banana pill. Make I go order for am already lolz

    Let me thank you now....mwah....Amaka am still learning those words oo, they are confusing jor

    Chincobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a true oh!!
      Lol I'm learning too jare.

      Delete
    2. chinco bee buh the teeth whitening process will not be instant na ....newiaz who doesn't want a flawless teeth?



      if we used to divorce because we were unhappy, today we divorce because we could be happier. And if divorce carried all the shame, today, choosing to stay when you can leave is the new shame.
      RETHINKING INFIDELITY

      Delete
  7. Nice of you to share this.

    ckjacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so loving numbers 3 and 5 - the wonders of the banana peel! Btw, I love the song, 'chop banana till you go yo' da prince is a legend

    ReplyDelete