Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Busy??

Hiya lovelies.. How has the week been so far?? Dang yesterday wasn't funny at all!! I just wanted to rest since I was tired but immediately I put my head on my desk, I just zoomed off oh *smh* you don't want to know the rest though.. Anyways straight to today's post.


I remember once upon a time, I used to change guys like diapers, why?? There was zero communication and instead of me to chill and look what the problem was,  I didn't. Oh those my needy days!!
You know this you meet someone and initially the communication is purfect but immediately you say yes,  it reduces and when you complain, all you get is "I'm busy"  and in my mind I be like wasn't your schedule the same initially??
Asides guys, there are some people who we check up on always but when you accuse them of not reciprocating,  you get "I'm busy".  Honestly I don't get it!  You're not too busy to eat,  go to the loo or even flirt but too busy to check up on those that matters?? Really??
Anyway, here is breaking news. I resume by 7am and close by 4pm and my workplace has a strict no phone policy during work hours but I still find time to check up on those that matter even though it's after work. Heck, a sms won't even take up to five minutes!! Well, I've come to a conclusion that there is no such thing as being too busy after all we all have what we are doing. The truth is we know those who are important and one way or the other find a way to incorporate them into our busy schedules.

Thoughts? 

20 comments:

  1. You are so right.....there is nothing like been too busy

    www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait! Yyyyyyyyaaaayyyy.. So my Fidelity is 730078310 hehehe make sure you share the salary Equal like PDP oh! heheh Congrats Bubba.. We must to come and goan wash it oh! **Wears Mr. Nigeria smile..

    So the ish is this... There is always Time... dasall... hehehe one bae told me last night that she Forgot to call me.. and i was like waRra HeLL?! You forgot?! Really Nigga?! Mehn Amaka... That was a clear message for me Biko.. I dont need another Babalawo and Soothsayer to tell me whats up again.. Thing is for those we love.. We must Always sacrifice.. And nothing beats the Sacrifice of time... That being said.. So you used to change guys like Diapers before?! Aha!! I wihh telhh! You ehn! ah! I comment my reserve.. and the crowd goes.. **Winks.. Happy August Bubba..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We must to come and go... Lmao!!
      Who will you tell?? I dare you to tell *tongue out*

      Delete
  3. I once had a guy i broke up with because he hardly calls and then i was always complaining....and i hate it when i complain all the time but i liked him that's why i did. i realized when i met him that he didn't care because if you truly love some1 no matter how busy you are the slightest opportunity you have you would wanna hear that voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow different tales for different folks I guess. I broke up with someone cos he wasn't giving me space... Nma's Blog 

      Delete
    2. Yeah complaining always will make you the nag

      Delete
    3. Nma, space is very healthy. In fact I've blogged about it before but we're talking about basic communication here.

      Delete
    4. Yea space is a necessity but trust me when you find someone you really care about you will find out that you wanna do is always hear from that person. Well everything should be done with caution

      Delete
  4. u nailed it in the last line of this post. when people matter you will create time for them



    VISIT MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's always time for the person u don't only love but care about. If u r too busy for me, I'll become busy to u.

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you are right.

    When I saw the title of the post, I was gonna say Amaka I have been too busy this week and couldn't visit blogs but I still visited some.And thatz because I don't want people to start saying "where is chincobee"? Which eventually Gloria did

    Anyways I believe in our busy schedules, we won't have time to check up on everyone but just the few important ones. God help us!!!!

    Amaka shey you are sha enjoying your job???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying but I'm searching for the ghen ghen one oh incase your firm is hiring!

      Delete
    2. Lmao@ghen ghen, see her mouth. Buzz me lemme know your qualification. You know say I be HR *shines teeth* just that we don't pay ghen ghen money. We only pay GH out of the GHEN

      Delete
    3. Ehn nah, a closed mouth is a closed destiny jare.
      The ghen money will come as time goes by jare. Lemme mail you now.

      Delete
  7. When you love someone, you definitely will create time for that person. Great post Amaka
    alabekee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete