Sunday, 13 September 2015

How long?

I'm sad, very sad. What's with the growing number of parents especially fathers sexually abusing their daughters? Why would you bring a girl into this world and have the guts to climb her?
Every day I pick up the newspaper, I see this same story. The other day it was a 41 year old man that was defiling his 10 year old girl! Jeez!! Then he'll give her 10naira after! My father, my father!!!
Yesterday it was a 14 year old whose father said he wanted them to be dating and took her virginity while raping her every night. Why did she not cry out yeah? She did but her family hushed her up! The 10 year old has become addicted to masturbation! Another nympho in the making!
I can't even keep calm, I'm sad, I  can't coordinate my thoughts now.

10 comments:

  1. Infact I am speechless, I donot know what this world is turning into. God help us.

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine the father told the other daughter he'll take her virginity too. Lord why are people like this? Why??

      Delete
  2. I had to vent on this issue last week or so on my blog. It's just heartbreaking to see the rise in rape crimes in nigeria.

    Pondering a bit and been thankful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it that we can't trust fathers with girls again or what manner of abomination is this?
      Don't they have conscience? How do they feel violating minors?
      My heart bleeds for the victims!

      Delete
  3. It's such a pity that the world has turned upside down...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah my dear the world has ended! I'm still trying to process this and I'm agitated more instead

      Delete
  4. It is a terrible situation that deserves urgent attention..




    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only God can safe us at this rate...

    ReplyDelete