Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Red is bae!!

Holla!!! I'm super excited today oh... Dunno maybe it's because I took coke at work and I'm having sugar high  (abi does sugar high and sugar low exist in my head?)....
Anyway, last week, I took the much needed break and I visited Nnewi and Warri and I had the time of my life!!! I mean, I got pampered like cray! In Lagos, nobody dey look my face oh, but when I went to see my maternal folks down in the East,choi!  The oha soup with banga Base, the pounded fufu (fitfam has kukuma expelled me since), and other delicacies I ate was amazeballs... You know I last visited in 2006 and going back after almost 9 years felt strange because this is the first time I'll go to the east without my mum and what's more?? I'm gradually overcoming my fear of water, I mean me that used to scream when we are on Niger bridge was boldly staring into river Niger *shines teeth*
So I went to warri and my make up artiste friend gave me two red lipstick, one wet and one dry and I'm loving both!! I'm not much of a make up person but mhen, Zaron heat lipstick is bae!!! I love the way it's well pigmented and it lasts long and the texture?? Oh so creamy!! Anyway most of my make up items are zaron sha.
Enjoy these eyecandies *winks*





Pardon the picture quality, I used my front camera but ladies, if you don't have it,  buy it now and guys,  what are  you waiting for?? Get it for your mum, sister, boo, side chick etc now 

20 comments:

  1. Choi, my mouth is watering already. I love Igbo food eehn

    Come and gimme lippie nah
    Beggybeggy Bola. Lolz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the soups like cray!
      Lool you like?

      Delete
  2. Awww that's so cool...so thou art still in the East I guess?

    As for the lipstick it looks cool...tho I haven't tried any other colour apart from nude. I no get liver...the nude is better since its my lip's colour.

    Nma's Blog 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back in Lagos oh... The thought of work didn't make me enjoy my break well.
      Oya nude is boring jor!! Try coloured too

      Delete
  3. I love oha soup and yes I have learnt how to prepare it.. #Clapsformyself as for the lippy yes red is bea bea... Lol
    You look goooooood by the way..




    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... na wa o, I better just pass o, with all these mouth painting tins o; nude, red and so on. Never knew lipstick to gets nude too o **cover face...run away**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao better come back here and learn *tongue out*

      Delete
  5. Omo mehhnn Eezz nota joking Sturvzz eh! See Amaka looking like a pimpim.. **covers face.. iTrip biko.. weldone Nne.. Weldone.. Oya where is our Okpa?! Dont come and goan start giving us story oh! Just FedEx it hia effective immediately... **Wears Hungry grin..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nnewi okpa is learning beside Enugu okpa nah so I didn't bother myself.

      Delete
    2. my dear oooo.... tell them that Enugu has the best okpa




      FAVOURMOYSE BLOG

      Delete
  6. I do like that shade on you. P.s i have changed my blog url to www.simplyuneeke.com would appreciate if you updated in your blogger list.

    Simply Uneeke

    ReplyDelete
  7. the kinda soup i've learnt in the east eh... u might even mistake me for an igbo geh.... them get delicacy sha and me sha love cooking... the colour looks good on u




    FAVOURMOYSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fine. It seems this is the hair I made two days ago. The thing just be like Ngozi for my head and it's kinda scanty sef just like yours. Is it the style? She used braz wool or so for me. Datz what she called it.

    So u ate all that and it's only stories you are telling us? Continue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool mine isn't scanty oh, it's too much self.
      I used yarn wool and it's called yarn locs.
      The hair is very nice jor

      Delete