Monday, 14 September 2015

What if she is a retired runs girl?

Yesterday I was in the kitchen frying plantain and it was taking too long so I decided to dash to the sitting room to watch a yoruba movie and the scene I met was that of a guy proposing to a lady, well let me not bore you with the long story but the summary is that the lady the guy had intentions of marrying is a retired olosho (whore aka runs girl).
So I said I was going to ask my lovely readers, guys, what if you discover the girl you fell head over heels in love with is a former prostitute? Will you call the relationship off without considering the time and maybe money involved in the relationship? What if you have proposed to her? Will you collect your ring back?
Girls, what if the babe your brother has brought home to mama falls in this category? How will you handle it?
I'll go first. If I discover the girl my brother is in love with or has proposed to is in this category, I'll honestly stay out of it. You know what they say that three is a crowd? Except I catch her in the act, I'd turn a deaf ear to the information at my disposal afterall most of us have dark secrets or pasts we don't want the public to know and besides love covereth a multitude of sins yeah?
Let's talk

First blogged on the 23rd of June 2014.  *runs back to work*

16 comments:

  1. A "runs girl " can turn out to be a better person if the change in is genuine.. So I will say there is nothing wrong..




    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Provided she reveals this information to me in the course of our dating... If she informs me after we have tied the knot, then na better problem o... But that does not mean that I cannot forgive her o... over time, she I will get comfortable with her again, but she must be willing to do all in her powers to deserve it. (But e no easy o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As for the revealing, well, for me, some things are better left unsaid. For me oh!

      Delete
  3. If Saul a chief prosecutor of christians could become Paul, who is above change?

    Nma's Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  4. If she tells me herself, we good. If I find out from a third party, we off. Capiche?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend who is a confirmed runs girls back in the university days, law school, she deals with executive
    Guess what she married before the good girls. She has two kids already. And she is doing fine .Infact she passed her law school in first sitting. I won't judge aby girl so far she has stopped and isn't caught in the act. Some guys even like girls like that. So what are we talking

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As in ehn!!
      One on my school too even got her proposal in Dubai while we the good girls still dey do boyfriend level oh!

      Delete
  6. Just seeing this post. The best I can do is read comments

    ReplyDelete
  7. If she told me, I would have no problem with her having done that. My main issue would be her health and safety -- I would want to have her tested for STIs to make sure we were both safe. But we judge women for being sexual instead of rejoicing in it. I think she would probably be awesome in the sack and so, overall, it would be a very good thing for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If she told me, I would have no problem with her having done that. My main issue would be her health and safety -- I would want to have her tested for STIs to make sure we were both safe. But we judge women for being sexual instead of rejoicing in it. I think she would probably be awesome in the sack and so, overall, it would be a very good thing for me!

    ReplyDelete