Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Sleep on Latina...

Now, I'm beyond the initial shock  the denial, the tears, the denial.. I'm in the acceptance phase. I've accepted that we won't see you no more,  I've accepted that you're gone, gone to a better place.
In less than 30 days,  I've lost two people dear to me and this is the point where I'm not afraid to die, yes, life is ephemeral. While we can, we should do good and live everyday like it's our last.


Fading away like stars of the morning
Losing their sight in the glorious sun
Thus would we pass from the earth and its toiling
Only remembered by what we have done

Only remembered, only remembered
Only remembered by what we have done
Thus would we pass from the earth and its toiling
Only remembered by what we have done

Shall we be missed though by others succeeded
Reaping the fields we in the spring time have sown
Yes but the sowers must pay from their labours
Ever remembered by what they have done

Only the truth that in life we have spoken
Only the seed that on earth we have sown
These shall pass onward when we are forgotten
Fruits of the harvest and what we have done

Oh, when the saviour shall make up his jewels
When the bright crowns of rejoicing are won
Then shall his weary and faithful disciples
All be remembered by what they have done. 

12 comments:

  1. Only those that haven't experienced the demise of a loved one won't be able to relate.. I totally understand your pains dear.. Yes in all its still good to be good..





    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I feel your pain Amaka, death can be so devastating. I can imagine the pain her loved ones are going through. What might have gone wrong? Such a beautiful lady with a bright future ahead of her

    May her soul rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Accept my condolences amaka.


























    ........










    ........


















    .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Accept my condolences

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A time for retreat... A time for reflection. The shortness of life... The need to spend every moment like it is our last. May God help us all.

    Eternal rest I pray for your departed friends.

    Egwumba’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am so sorry sweetheart...she's in a better place

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry for your Loss Nne.. May Latina's gentle soul rest in the perfect peace of our Lord GOD.. in JESUS mighty name.. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is saddening. May her soul rest in peace amen. Please take heart. The Lord is your strength.

    ReplyDelete