How are y'all doing?? I'm sorry I'm bringing this late, as I'm typing this now self my eyes are tinted as I've been out all day but I met a fan today *pops collar* and I promised I was going to blog whenever I get home. Shout out to all the anonymous in the house that read and don't comment.
- No and know: No means the opposite of yes. To know is to understand or realise.
- Noisome and noisy: Noisome means disgusting, offensive and potentially harmful while noisy means a lot of sound.
- Nonplussed: it is often misused in the sense of calm and unbothered. The actual meaning is confused or bewildered.
- Obeisance and obsequious: Obeisance is respect and homage paid to someone while obsequiousness is submissiveness and an eagerness to obey.
- Obtuse and abstruse: Obtuse means lacking quickness or wit or sensitivity, dull, dense. Abstruse means too difficult to understand for the average mind.
- Overdo and overdue: Overdo is to exaggerate something, overdue indicates something that has missed it's deadline.
....... And that's it dovies.