Sunday, 22 November 2015

Nagode!!

Hello good people of blogosphere
, how have you been?? I'm sorry I keep going AWOL, I know you're tired of my apologies but really, I won't stop. Work has been very tasking and hopefully, by next month, I'll get a break.

So straight up, for my non Hausa speaking dovies, nagode means thank you.

OK, what exactly is Amaka thanking us for now I can hear some of you asking, lol, I'm thanking you for being there for me and most importantly, I'm thankful to Mily and Sassy mum for nominating me for the SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD. In fact, eez not a small something *in Falz voice*; you see all these awards they are sharing, I print them and frame and hang in my room oh. Lol

I'm supposed to answer 10 questions and since I got nominated twice, I have 20 questions in all *wipes brow* but before I answer  I have to type the rules.


  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. Check ☑ 
  2. Put the award logo on your blog. Check ☑ 
  3. Answer the 10 questions sent to you. Check ☑ 
  4. Nominate 5 blogs. Check ☑ 
  5. Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer. Check ☑ 
So leggo. 



Let's start with Sassy's questions.

  1. Who is your favourite American male actor?  I'm not a film person oh. 
  2. Who is your favourite American female actress? Same as 1.
  3. Are you a book lover? If yes, what type of books do you love to read? Yes, yes and yes! I love all of Sheldon, Cussler, Karen Kingsbury, James Patterson and lately, Danielle Steel. 
  4. Do you like sassy mum's blog? If yes, why? Yes, I do. I love the homely feel there. 
  5. Do you like nollywood films? I'm not a movie fan, but sometimes I do watch. 
  6. Do you like to cook or are you a take out freak? I love whipping up dishes oh. 
  7. Are you single, married or in a relationship? I'm in a ship, lol. 
  8. What is your view about gays and transgenders? I have no words for them? 
  9. Do you believe sex before marriage is the best? If  yes, why? Well, I don't know. Biblically, it's wrong but we know most of us flout it. 
  10. Name 5 blogs you think are the best in Nigeria. I love Bella, SDK, women.ng and others. 
Now to Mily's. 

  1. Which one do you prefer, high heel shoes or flat shoes and your reason for your preference. I love both depending on my mood. I'm petite so I love that heels make me taller and flats for days I want to rest my calves. 
  2. If you are given a chance to change one thing in your life, what will it be?? This is emotional for me, but I'll do it anyway. It'll be that my parents got it right maritally.
  3. What are the characteristics you want in your man? I'm a sucker for intelligent dudes, his diction must be good, he must have a good sense of humour, God lover and should be able to tolerate me because my personality ranges from fiesty to paranoid. 
  4. Name your favourite verse in the Bible. Proverbs 30v8.
  5. What is your most embarrassing moment. The first day I got on an escalator in Silverbird galleria, VI. 
  6. What attitude disgusts you. People who can't control their appetite disgust me. 
  7. What do you think of Mily's blog. Cool blog you have there. 
  8. What is that possession of yours that you can't let go? Even if your best friend needs it badly? Honestly, nothing. 
  9. What do you think the government should do concerning these frequent sex crimes involving minors. Castrate them, cut their penis off, roast it, feed them with it and leave them to choke on it while bleeding to death. 
  10. Do you think couples in courtship should be having sex and why? Hian. I've answered it before nah. 
My nominees are 
  1. Your greatest strength. 
  2. Your view on the wind of change blowing in Nigeria? 
  3. No sex for one year or no phone for one year? 
  4. What do you think of me and my blog? 
  5. Your favourite hangout spot? 
  6. Are you living your dream? 
  7. If you could go back on a time machine, what would you change? 
  8. Dream holiday destination? 
  9. Blogger or WordPress? 
  10. What has blogging taught you? 

10 comments:

  1. No 9 answer to Mily's question is too extreme naa... They should be punished o, but not to this extent #MyOpinion. Anyways, that by-the-way.

    Congratulations on your Nominations for this wonderful award. Well deserved.

    Cheers!
    Egwumba’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, that's mild compared to what I was going to type.
      Why violate a minor sexually?? Imagine the pains a woman who isn't lubricated feels, a grown ass woman of, how much more a kid who isn't sexually mature???

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting

    Sassymumsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol.. @ Ugo's comment. Amaka congratulations and thanks for posting.


    Inspiring: Ignore what people say

    ReplyDelete
  4. your reponses got me laughing.naughty you,lolz
    and no2 answer to milly question is exactly what i wish for my parents too

    bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete