Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Ramblings from my heart

I'm sorry but I'll be skipping the niceties and greetings. I just want to pour my heart out and please, when you are done reading, I don't need any pityparty I'm so sorry blah blah blah. I'll fix myself, all I  need is to write and when I'm done, I just might feel better.
Sometimes, I wish I were blogging anonymously, I mean,  I have a lot I want to talk about especially about sex. All the George and Georginas that read my blog and come to attack me on bbm esp when I blog about sex, don't mess with me on this post. Back to my rambling, I love sex, yes I do but I can't write about it freely because of family blah blah blah reading the blog.
Wait, do I even know what family really means?? I've never had it normal for more than say 10 hours at most before we go back to walking on eggshell to prevent any brouhaha. I remember the way I cried when she said she was quitting finally but somehow I was happy if it was going to give everybody closure maybe and peace. I wonder why he cheated, I mean, damn him. I'm not bold enough to write about it, I thought I was over it but I cry each time I remember because I can't point to the reason. This is one reason I wish I was anonymous. My heart is  filled and no, I don't want to talk to anybody I know, neither do I want to talk to any female, I think I prefer the male, especially, someone I've not met and might never meet.
Lately, I've been fighting depression and I was almost becoming a drug addict but after overcoming my alcohol addiction, I told myself drug isn't the next thing and I've stopped taking any prescription pills.
Love? This is for another day but cupid, is it too much if I stay happy without worries?? I drown myself  with work so I don't moan my "plight" but I think I'm also damaged from what I grew up with.

On a lighter note, let's talk about anything.. Something cheerful. Remember, no "oh, I'm sorry".  Maybe we should talk about sex and religion. I watched a video on IG where the pastor said the only normal position is missionary style and any other plus oral is demonic..
Please  no holier than thou on my post. Ike okwu adiro. Ehen.
Off to work!! 

21 comments:

  1. You are a good writer. If you have not written a book,start thinking towards that direction.

    I dont believe in pity party,i dont pretend too. I admire people that have dragged themselves through the ashes of life. As for that pastor,he needs to be probed by ICPC? How on earth does the wife survive his lack-lustre display of nocturnal calisthenics. Abegi.

    Visit me on
    irenebernards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irene, did you come to wash me??
      All these big grammar you are blowing, odiegwu.
      My greatest fear is a sexless marriage, or a boring one especially now that I've tied my legs.
      Didn't the Bible say we should drink water out of our cistern??

      Delete
  2. Yeah...I noticed someone called you out on sdk sometime ago...don't give a hoot biko. Blog what interests you, besides you are above 18years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You see the sdk ish, I don't care but between the person, myself and God, all those trash are false. Someone sits down, picks who to troll and starts cooking up rubbish, then people there, shallow and pedestrian as they are start feasting on the rubbish and end up having diarrhoea.
      Yes, I'm above 18 but then, you know how judgemental we are in Africa?? I mean, I blog about something and my younger ones start making a fuss out of it at home.
      Oh well

      Delete
    2. Hmm... My gbeborun senses tell me I missed something "juicy" here.

      Delete
  3. The saying goes -"Tough times dont last but tough people do"..... dont give up.... Do what pleases you. Some are born to be critics and what is the life of a critic without any stick? Same could go for the lives of bloggers abi? Cheer up!!

    What is Pastor's business if we are engaging in missionary or demonic styles? to each his own abeg...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ma'am for coming back *winks*
      I really don't understand these so called pastors, abi wetin concern agbero with overload??

      Delete
  4. I got a lot to say dear, but since you said you need a male to talk to...."My heart is filled and no, I don't want to talk to anybody I know, neither do I want to talk to any female, I think I prefer the male, especially, someone I've not met and might never meet."

    so on this note I will respect your wish and leave you for now because sometimes when you love someone and you want that person happy we can do anything even if it means leaving the alone.


    I pray you find that which you are looking for. Amen.

    www.wlcmwisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *even if it means leaving them alone*

      Delete
    2. Uh, I'm not looking for anything.
      Thanks all the same

      Delete
    3. people are always looking for one thing or the other, all the am still saying Success!
      please endeavour to attend Our Fruitful Women's meeting tomorrow @ www.wlcmwisdom.blogspot.com.

      thanks.

      Delete
    4. *all the same, am still saying success!*
      *smiles*

      Delete
    5. I still don't understand what it's about but oh well..

      Delete
  5. I actually heard a pastor preach this same thing a few years ago live. I couldn't resist the urge to laugh even though I tried hard to suppress it. You know how a suppressed laugh sounds when it bursts out? I wished the ground could swallow me cause the whole church was staring at me after.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. Is there anything like soul brother?? If there is, you are mine because I do this a lot in church.
      I mean, this is the reason why people cheat.. Where in the Bible was the correct position stated?? I just can't deal jare

      Delete
  6. ooh! i am sleepy,i will coe back to ndrop a comment later in the day.

    ooh! thats why i chose not to be a reality blogger.Blog is like a world,so you have to be mindfiul of what you post! even your blood might spite you with it.thats why i am the everything goes blogger.kikikikikikikiki

    bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post whatever comes to your head bae..... If it's about sex.... Ngwanu start typing.... You don't need people's opinion when it comes to what you can do best..... They'd always talk and find fault. Just close ya eyes to their comments and ears to their voice. You don't need that bae. I shouldn't start sounding like a motivational speaker abeg. *coversface*
    www.debrasmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete