Thursday, 26 November 2015

The nastiest!!

Hiya, hiya, so I'm typing this excitedly.. No, I'm not excited about the topic whatsoever, I'm excited and for no just reason.. I think something is about to happen.
So tell me, how has the week been so far?? Well, it didn't start on a smooth note for me but I've blended sha, as a street bred..

I was thinking about how to get my lazy ass to type the next post when I got an idea... It won't be bad to talk about the nastiest thing said to you or about you.
After juggling my memory, I can't really remember what nasty things said to me but I clearly remember some said about me.


  1. Recently, someone wrote on some blog that I,  Ndidiamaka Hundeyin has a lesbian history. My first reaction was rage, shock, anger and amusement. I had to check if it wasn't April 1st because in fact, it is more amusing than nasty when I think about it but hey, I'm open to receiving insults and whats not, but calling me a lesbian, oh well. 
  2. This is quite lengthy but I'll make it brief. It started during my predegree days, these two were dating, babe was my housemate and I knew her real boyfriend but I acted blind though... So many waters passed under the bridge and when we got admission, she wasn't financially stable so I took her in, unfortunately, the predegree boyfi was our neighbour and I noticed they weren't on talking terms.. Somehow dude and I got so close and he told me how she used him and dumped him. As the sharp mouth I am,  I asked her as per roomie but she said they never dated. Oh well
Somehow we got extremely close (she had moved out by now) and she started giving me attitude because dude and I were close. Dude is a very fine guy so before I  could say Jack, she started peddling rubbish on campus that I snatched her boyfi. I was like she you denied dating him, why is it paining you that we are close?? We started doing things in common, I started forming like we were dating and I added PDA self, before long, all her friends started pointing fingers at me. In UNAAB that year, I was know as the boyfriend snatcher oh, I was popular in a not so popular way. Outside I was putting up boldface but in my room, I couldn't imagine how someone I took as my sister and even housed and fed could sly me. It was even painful when I remember she was just using the dude for monetary reasons. The story is long! Anyway at some point, I just assumed she and her friends never existed and 2 years later, all of them came to beg me but I told them to go and apologise to all the people they gossiped to me about. It took a lot for me to get over it but it made the dude and I pals for life but I cringe each time I remember how I was called "boyfriend snatcher" in school and around where I lived. 

So let's talk... What is the nastiest thing ever said about you?? 

20 comments:

  1. ..that i am a snob.
    l am very quiet,so i find it hard to jump into conversations .But when someone gets to know me,she'll find out i'm fiercely loyal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been called a snub too I'm many places and lately at work.
      I don't understand how people who don't know you or haven't said hello will assume you're a snub. Duuh

      Delete
  2. Can you imagine how some girls behave? Like Irene I have been called a snub that i don't see it as nasty any more. The one that pained me the most was a guy back in school that wanted to date me and i refused. We met in same church years later only for me to hear that he went about telling everyone that i was a runs girl back in school I cried for days after hearing that.




    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you serious?? How do some guys even behave?? Imagine you had said yes to him!! Tufia

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many nasty things/names I've been called or that people believed I am...but I seem not to care. They don't even touch me. I believe in myself and i know who i am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the end, their opinion or whatever doesn't change who are are.. We are just tryna reminisce.
      Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  5. Who currs what they think? Msheww
    Been called a snub too, but i'm a naturally shy person. So they don't understand
    How are you darling?

    Sassymumsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People of the world!! Hian
      Shey your own you're quiet, me I'm not, yet they say I'm one but who cares??
      I'm fine darling.

      Delete
  6. Yea...I saw that call out on a blog awhile ago too, that's life for you, enemies are always ready to bring one down and never give them the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i saw the call out too tho! thats why i dont really like that blog.they once called me out that i was begging for N5k and that i am very good on bed,i still hear that,i wonder how many of them i have slept with ooo.stupid jobless fools.


    bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've learnt not to grant them audience. I've met some of them and I've promised myself never to bring myself to their level.

      Delete
  8. They have always said things. I try not to keep it in my head for long least it affect me and my productivity.
    To bad that people always open their mouth anyhow. One lesson I have come to learn in life is that they will always talk and spite you, but we shouldn't let that get to us. I could be painful shaaa... because it comes usually from those we trust the most.

    Egwumba’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah it's absurd and painful when it comes from those that know jack about you.

      Delete
  9. Can I remember any? No!........ I could be emotional but I don't let it get to my head..... Never! I just jump and pass..... Loool
    www.debrasmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lolz.... a lot i can't even say some here... one is that i am a bad bitch. me??? favour??? daughter of the most high God??? another one somefin bad kinda happened in school and people were pedldling rumours that i almsot commited suicide... choi



    THE EXAM

    ReplyDelete