Thursday, 17 December 2015

DAY 16

LOVE INTERCEDES

THE DARE
Begin praying today for your spouse's heart.

If there's anything I've learnt within my little sojourn on earth, it's the fact that prayer changes  things.. In marriage, the truth is the bulk of prayer comes from the wife. I know you pray every morning but dedicate one day to pray for your spouse, do not mention a word about what you want but soak your spouse in the blood, pray for their heart etc. Remember, the kingdom of heaven suffers violence and only the violent take it by force.

PS I'm sorry about not bringing yesterday's dare. I was very busy at work but I typed and clicked publish, only for me to see today that it saved in my draft. I'm sorry. 

12 comments:

  1. Apology accepted. Prayer the most vital in a home. Good share dear.




    trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. apology accepted... the women praying tin no be small for africa.... but its better if the man is as serious as the woman





    THE SURPRISED VISIT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apology not accepted *tongue out*

    Prayer is a main ingredient in a relationship. We can't ignore the place of prayers in our lives. May God answer our prayers in Jesus Name

    Chincobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very important we pray for them, cos men don't pray only the spiritual ones. I pray for strength to keep interceding

    Www.bolatitoblog.com

    ReplyDelete