Friday, 18 December 2015

DAY 17

LOVE PROMOTES INTIMACY

THE DARE
Determine to guard your mate's secrets (unless they are dangerous to them or you) and to pray for them. Talk with your spouse and resolve to demonstrate love in spite of these issues. Really listen to to them when they share personal thoughts and struggles with you. Make them feel safe.

Truly, it baffles me when people reveal their spouse's secrets, I mean I trust you enough not to spill one and I trusted you enough to say yes to spending the rest of my life with you  that's why I'm telling you my life issues, why then would you want to tell a third party who would most times make a mockery of us??
Intimacy isn't always about sex, it also has to do with knowing I have a rock in my mate and not judging them based on their issues. 

8 comments:

  1. you just nailed it all in your last line were u said INTIMACY ISNT JUST ABOUT SEX..


    thanks for sharing..

    2016 IS COMING, SAY SOMETHING 2ME..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmn! You nailed it. I am really learning from this your 41 days challenge

    Www.bolatitoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this thing is serious o....lemme be bookmarking the pages






    THIS KAIN LOVE SELF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people just like to snitch on their partner which is very bad. Telling little details to even your best friend ain't needed.
    www.debrasmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand why I should discuss my private affairs with my friends really.

      Delete