Thursday, 24 December 2015

DAY 23

LOVE ALWAYS PROTECTS

THE DARE
Remove anything that is hindering your relationship, any addiction or influence that is stealing your affections or turning your heart away from your spouse.

This though *sigh* please married couples, don't ever put your parents or siblings above your spouse, never . I saw with my very eyes how it tore my peeps apart and I've sworn that I'll avoid the same. Three is a crowd in any relationship, remember you swore to always love and protect your mate when you took your vows. 

6 comments:

  1. Three is truly a crowd if they can manage their issues effectively

    Chincobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The early part of marriage is always the hardest,but with time and mutual understanding,everything moves smoothly

    ReplyDelete