Saturday, 26 December 2015

DAY 25

LOVE FORGIVES

THE DARE
Whatever you have not forgiven in your mate, forgive it today. Let it go. Unforgiveness has been keeping you and your spouse in prison too long. Say from your heart "I choose to forgive".

I said it in Day 19 when we looked at the fact that love is impossible that the next series of dare are impossible kind of but achievable with the help of God and this dare is one of them.
Before now when I was younger, I used to repay every slight in full, with good measure and pressing together, I mean, I must take my own pound of flesh but now that I am young, experience has taught me to always forgive unconditionally if not for anything at least not to hinder my prayers afterall God sent his Son to die for our sins.
Married folks, don't allow the sun to go down on your wrath, I've made up my mind that when I marry, I'll try all I can to resolve every issues before bed time and I think you should adopt the same principle.
Please in marriage, there are no unpardonable offences, even if he cheated on you with your sister, you know how funny events are. The worse you'll do is move out and remain bitter for the rest of your life while the chest will move on.
Not forgiving your mate is like locking yourself in prison because each time you see the offender, you'll feel this rage. Is that how you want to live your life?? Remember, love forgives and complete forgiveness means forgiving and forgetting, not bringing up the same issues later and using them as a reference point. 

12 comments:

  1. There's nothing like having a forgiving heart..... You'll feel so free within you. Mice one amaka
    www.debrasmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgiving someone means offloading that heavy load called unforgiveness from your shoulders.
    You feel better and closer to God when you forgive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to be like you,i can keep malice for africa and we will e staying undrr the same roof but thank God for God,i cant even stand it keeping malice with DH,i feel uncomfortable even if he is the causer of the fight.

    i am grown and i know better now

    www.bolatitoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure FORGIVENESS is freedom

    U Said it all dear


    Ablemojah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete