Thursday, 10 December 2015

Day 9

Love makes a good impression

THE DARE

Think of a specific way you'd like to greet your spouse today. Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm. Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them.

Ladies, how do you welcome your spouse from work not minding the fact that you are tired?? With a frown?? With wrapper tied around your waist while smelling all sweaty??
Husbands, how do you tell your wife thank you for taking her time to cook and tidy the house?? By telling her the food is tasteless or by yelling at her that she is slow??
How do you greet your spouse when you wake up?? Remember, love makes a good impression. 

4 comments:

  1. I can't remember the last time I greeted my spouse, lolz
    This modern day couple sha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old school is the best oh.. Try to make amends

      Delete
  2. It depends.
    If I am in the kitchen,I'll say Welcome from a distance. But if I'm not,I'll rush to him,n say,oh welcome my sweetest husband n friend. Whenever I do this,he smiles n that is my aim.I can be dramatic o.lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case I like your drama. Thumbs up, may that spark never die

      Delete