Wednesday, 2 December 2015

The 40 days love dare

Holla, holla, holla.. How una dey?? I see we've all been busy. No wahala, may the Supreme one crown our efforts.
So I'll be starting a series that will run for the next 40 days which is "The 40 days love dare". If you've seen the movie FIREPROOF, you'll know it was used to salvage a marriage that was troubled. Actually, this dare was culled from a 40 days Christian devotional designed to strengthen marriages and it was written by Alex Kendrick and Stephen Kendrick so my married peeps, this is for you and for we that are single, bind these words on the table of your heart.
DAY ONE
LOVE IS PATIENT
THE DARE: For the next day, resolve to demonstrate patience and try to say nothing negative to your spouse at all. If the temptation arises, choose not to say anything. It is better to hold your tongue than to say something you'll regret.


6 comments:

  1. I always thank God for the patience I have. It is been helpful for me not even in marriage but my everyday relationships

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. God saved you.... After I read" so my married" ones..... I was like "ahahn, so she's got nothing for the single ladies" only for me to read through the part you said we should bind it in our hearts..... I'd ff d 40 days love serenre....... Na to read and practise.... Lool

    www.debrasmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete