Saturday, 23 January 2016

NEW BEGINNING

Towards the end of last year, I seriously started nursing the thoughts of going natural. I didn't just wake up and decide to join the bandwagon, no, over the years I've had a love hate relationship with relaxers, I changed  brands in the bid to get the best but no matter what brand I used, I suffered from terrible headache from my relaxed date till 2 weeks post relaxer.
During my service year, I relaxed only once and though my hair is thick, it is quite soft so I didn't have issues managing my "due" hair. It was then I thought to chop off the hair but as usual, I had the nay sayers discouraging me.


The truth though is I'm not easy to discourage especially if I have my mind set on doing something, I just bid my time... So after halting between two opinions, I woke up this morning and did the BC myself, and no, I didn't feel any emotion chopping my hair off.
So here is me cheering to the new journey I'm about to embark on.. I'll try to share my regimen (I only have edge control now) and pictures too. I managed to take some shots with my front camera in a not so bright room.




4 comments:

  1. Yaaaay..... Welcome to da naturalistas club baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chai.
    I want to do this but i no get liver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weldone....
    Pheezycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even try the natural hair gang. I prefer my relaxed hair like kilo de


    Www.bolatitoblog.com

    ReplyDelete