Sunday, 24 April 2016

POST RELATIONSHIP DRAMA

I love love, I love the feeling I get when I'm in love with someone who loves me as much as I love him (I'm talking romantic love here) but recently, I've had the cause to question some people's claim to loving someone with respect to what happens when they call it quits.

Truly, no one goes into a relationship with the intent of leaving someday but the bitter truth I've learnt includes the following:
1. Because you love me and I love you doesn't mean we're meant to be.
2. There are no guarantees in life.

It's not easy loving someone deeply, not the one based on something oh, I mean pure love that flows from within. You know the whole your lover being on your mind all day, the way you smile to yourself when you remember awesome moments together, the calm you feel when you go over your chats, the way you feel giddy when your phone rings and their name is flashing on the screen, etc and someday, due to whatever, you two go your separate ways and suddenly, the person you claim to love becomes a stupid person, you start telling the world on social media especially  how you regret and start posting hurtful memes. Why do people do that?
Yes, I know sometimes one party might have offended but does that singular offence erase every other good thing about them? Isn't such tantrum throwing a pointer to the fact that you are immature and have no idea what love is about?? 

5 comments:

  1. Lol. Love can really hurt sometimes. I ask myself why people post such or say hurtful things to someone you once claim to love or still love. Truth be told when someone we love Hurts us and we are driven to extreme anger, its really hard to control the emotions at the point, but going on social media to blast and make indirect posts at them is not it. At the end you become the biggest fool especially if the other person snubs such post. i have learnt fo just forgiv and move on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't understand how love turns to hate within minutes, even micro seconds... Truly, the line between love and hate is a thin one but slandering your ex on SM is what I can't deal with.

      Delete
  2. Love hurts. You dated someone doesn't mean you must marry him. If he dumps you,go on with your life. Who knows,a richer,more mature and more sexually active man might be waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not always about these you know and marrying a rich man doesn't guarantee happiness either.

      Delete
  3. I would like to advice any one out there who is experiencing love trauma , Financial difficulty, Child bearing , Miscarriages and so many more , You could contact Dr. Madu to on his email: ( maduutemple @ gmail . com )or his Whatsapp : +234 9038103368 for his nice spell work.

    ReplyDelete