Sunday, 3 July 2016


I know some of us might be like oh, that's a gas cooker or electric cooker but the appropriate name for any appliance that is used in the kitchen to cook food is a stove, it's the fuel it uses that gives it it's specific name, eg kerosene stove, etc.

Materials used belongs to American English at state.
Thanks for stopping by. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment